Amano Technologies Limited
Applies also to Amano Computer Services and Amano Connect
We are dedicated to providing you with a high level of service at all times, but if you are not satisfied, please contact any of our staff.
We will listen; handle your complaint promptly, fairly, and in a non-confrontational way. We will try to find a solution wherever we can and we welcome your feedback.
If you have a complaint or are dissatisfied in any way please contact us:
Telephone: 01822 600060 or 0800 5200872
Write to: Business Director, Unit 8, West Devon Business Park, Tavistock, Devon, PL19 9DP. Or Text: 07813 899570.
From receiving your complaint by telephone, email or text a named team member will contact you within 1 working day. If you write to us we will respond in writing within 2 working days.
Your complaint will be investigated and we will seek a resolution and contact you again within 5 working days of you first contacting us.
In the event that you remain unhappy you may contact us again and talk to our Business Director directly who will respond within 2 working days.
If you are dissatisfied with the Amano Technologies response you may wish to contact the following:
- If a DSA student: your Disability Officer or your Assessor at the Access Centre
- If an Amano Connect customer: your Local Authority or Trading Standards representative
If you remain dissatisfied, you may wish to take the matter further with a funding or statutory body. These may be:
- Student Finance England, Tel: 01325 215194, www.direct.gov.uk/dsas
- NHS Bursaries. Tel: 0845 358 6655, firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Open University, Tel 01908 654136, email@example.com
- The Telecare Services Association. Tel – 01625 520320, firstname.lastname@example.org
- We can provide you with the details of other organisations on request
If you remain dissatisfied, the ultimate point of appeal for student, DSA related complaints is:
- DSA-QAG, Centrum House, Sixth Floor, 38 Queen Street, Glasgow, G1 3DX. Tel: 0141 548 8006, email@example.com
Please note that all complaints will be logged and these records will be made available to statutory regulatory bodies where requested for audit purposes. No personal details will be passed on.