At Amano Connect we want you and your loved ones to get the best from the technologies that we supply. Having said this, we can offer you varying levels of installation depending on your requirements and the type of equipment you are purchasing.
Some products don’t need installation and some require a specific installation option.
The type of installation that we recommend with the product, will be found on the products page itself, ready for you to add to your cart if you do wish so.
Note: If no installation is listed, it means no installation is required.
We have two different options for installation that are available to you.
£46.80 Inc. VAT
By purchasing the Light installation package:
- Your product will be set-up and/or installed;
- Switched on and checked;
- You will be given basic instruction and familiarisation of the product;
- Your installation will last approx. 30 mins.
Products that we recommend have the light installation: All Canary Care packages, Innohome SA101 alarm, Supra C500 Key Safe.
£82.80 Inc. VAT
By purchasing the Complete installation package:
- Your product will be set-up and installed (with wiring where necessary);
- Switched on and checked for correct operation;
- You will receive full instruction and familiarisation of the product;
- Your installation will last approx. 60 mins.
Products that we recommend have the Complete installation: Innohome SGK500 Stove Guard.
Our installation options are what we recommend to you dependent on the specific products requirements. Additionally you can use your own installer, making sure you have referred to our terms & conditions.
Some products may require an electrician, some may require plumbing? By knowing our products and how they work, we are able to tailor an installation option to suit you.
The Installation process
If you have added a light or complete installation option to your basket, once your order goes through, our team will contact one of our certified installers.
Once the installer has been notified by Amano Connect, they will then get in contact with you directly to organise a time and date of installation that suits you.
Amano Connect Installations
- VAT may not be payable if you qualify for VAT relief;
- All our products are backed up by a support helpline – Monday – Friday 9am-5pm. Tel:01822 600060 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org.