The following returns policy forms part of our website’s terms and conditions.
Refund Policy within the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 (CCRs)
- CCRs give consumers an unconditional right to cancel an order within 14 days of receipt of goods. This is to allow the consumer the opportunity to examine the goods. If you wish to cancel an order please contact us on 01822 600060 for instruction on how and where to send the products.
- If you cancel your purchase under the CCRs you are required to return the goods to us, in the condition they were received, at your expense along with all original packaging and paperwork unless we have agreed otherwise.
- All goods are to be returned within 14 days of cancellation. We advise that the goods should be returned via a service that requires a signature upon delivery and proof of posting. Please also enclose a copy of your cancellation letter. Note: Basic outward delivery charges are only refundable providing we are notified within the CCRs 14 day cooling off period. The cost of returning items is to be paid by you unless we have agreed otherwise.
- If you do not return goods you will be charged all fees incurred for their recovery and your refund will not be issued.
- You will receive a refund of all monies paid for the Goods within 14 days of cancellation. We will not make the refund until goods have been returned and we will be entitled to deduct an amount from the refund if the goods have been unreasonably handled or appear to have been used.
The following Products cannot be returned unless faulty:
- items that we specially source for you, including software licences for more than 1 user.
- software specifically marked as non-refundable if you break the seal.
- software for which you have registered the licence, or which we have registered on your behalf (eg by assembling your computer system).
- any in-ear devices.
- any Products that have been specifically quoted for and ordered on your behalf and personalised, modified or customised to your requirements, for example, equipment supplied under the Disabled Students Allowance or Access to Work programmes.
If any items are damaged or missing from your order, please contact us as soon as reasonably possible on 01822 600060. Please call our Customer Services Team on 01822 600060 for advice on returning Products, eg equipment supplied under the Disabled Students Allowance or Access to Work programmes.