Telecare Services Association Supply Members
Code Of Conduct
This Code of Conduct sets out the professional standards for Supply Members of the Telecare Services Association (TSA).
All Supply Members shall meet the requirements set out in the TSA Code of Conduct for Supply Members. The key commitments are:
- To act with integrity in all business dealings
- To treat suppliers, partners, customers and employees properly, and without discrimination
- To ensure healthy, safe and secure workplaces
- To deliver legally compliant products and services
- To compete fairly by promoting products and services in a fair, honest and balanced way, and not presenting competitors in an unfair light
- To handle complaints promptly and courteously
- To adopt environmentally sustainable practices and reduce carbon footprint
- To ensure that any sub-contractors used by Supply Members are bound by the terms of this Code
- On cessation of membership to immediately remove all references to TSA membership from websites, literature etc.